Going to bring my HandyFrank to check out the co-op today. Almost afraid to hear the bad news. Don’t even know what’s happening with the original condo. Haven’t heard from my lawyer, and they weren’t available when I called today. Not sure what I’m hoping for. Even if I decide to put a deposit on the co-op, I don’t know if I”ll be approved by the Board. They may be looking for a younger, cooler population there, though I’d think they’d be glad to get rid of the brothel look. I’ll take lots of pictures today. The ones I showed you yesterday were from the multiple listing.
Don’t know if I’ll acrtually make these, but they look soooo good. Perhaps if I ever have a party of more than 6.
Lemon Burst Tartlets Recipe
- 30 Servings
- Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 to 6 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 2/3 cup raspberry cake and pastry filling
- 30 fresh raspberries
- Bake shells according to package directions; cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon curd, whipped topping and food coloring if desired until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry filling into each tart shell. Pipe or spoon lemon mixture over filling. Garnish each with a raspberry. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 30 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Solo brand cake and pastry filling. Look for it in the baking aisle.
A couple from Cereal.com
Hope you all have a great weekend. I’ll try to get pictures posted for you.