Got a copy of letter from my lawyer to seller’s on the condo asking for my deposit back based on the fact that they didn’t come close to getting a closing date, which had an aim date of 3/1, after I signed the second agreement. Original was for the first week of January. Hope this goes smoothly.
I signed up for 3 peoples offers, two food, one organization. Pretty much something for everyone. Celebrety cooks, authors, shopping, etc. Interesting. If it doesn’t seem useful, I can always unsubscribe.
Okay, I haven’t tried this one yet, just found it in my mailbox this morning, but I like the idea of a savory cheesecake. I like savory anything. For your Cinco de Mayo party.
Mexican Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1-1/4 cups reduced-fat sour cream, divided
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup chunky salsa, drained
- Tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream and taco seasoning until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in cheddar cheese and chilies.
- Transfer to a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Spread remaining sour cream evenly over top. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until topping is set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, spread salsa over cheesecake. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables. Yield: 24 servings
Doesn’t everyone need one of these? You never know………